- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
like the title said: comment anything and I will tell you what I love about you
you are truly a gem. you are funny and precious and are someone that is always there for others. that's why I appreciate you and love you.
you are truly a gem. you are funny and precious and are someone that is always there for others. that's why I appreciate you and love you.
best wifey![]()
you are one of the cutest and sweetest around here. How passionate you are makes me love and adore you
you are one of the cutest and sweetest around here. How passionate you are makes me love and adore you
there are not enough words to descirbe how much I love you. you are such a lovely person, always so sweet and kind and I just want to protect you.
you are a sweet angel. always someone to have a fun time with which makes me adore you so much
there are not enough words to descirbe how much I love you. you are such a lovely person, always so sweet and kind and I just want to protect you.![]()
you really know how to make people smile and that's what I love about you
omfg thats so cuteeeyou are a sweet angel. always someone to have a fun time with which makes me adore you so much
you really are someone I admire a lot. you always seem to know the right words to say, always have something fun up your sleeve and truly are a caring person.
I feel like my heart is warmed already and u haven't even said anything yet❤🧡💛💚💙💜
My heart is so warmed it's like a toasted marshmallow rn this is so sweet and I love youcara mami... my uwu wifey. You are such a precious person and I am so glad you started being more active on ks and that you joined staff. you really know how to brighten my day which is why I love and appreciate you.
glad I was able to warm your heart. love you tooMy heart is so warmed it's like a toasted marshmallow rn this is so sweet and I love you![]()
![]()