- Joined
- 15 August 2019
- Messages
- 604
- Reactions Received
- 2,196
- Location
- Thousand Cuts
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
sadly we haven't talked that much with each other but I really noticed you and how hilarious you are with your comments. you are such a peach which makes me adore you a lot
trashy
just how fun it always is talking to youis there anything to add?![]()
ghhhfdjjsfsadly we haven't talked that much with each other but I really noticed you and how hilarious you are with your comments. you are such a peach which makes me adore you a lot
just how fun it always is talking to you
trashyone of my all time faves tbh. it's so easy to talk to which makes me love you and appreciate you a lot. you are incredibly sweet and so smart.
lieb dich auchJenna is so precious! Liebe dich
And you're the sweetest person ever for making a thread like this. I think I will get diabetes from talking to you.![]()
Aww, keep spreading the love!![]()
![]()
you are so precious. I will also get diabetes from talking to you
compa oh compa
awww you are too sweetcompa oh compawhere do I begin? you are one of the people I don't want to miss anymore. you are a true friend which makes me love and adore you a lot. you are such a gem and it's nice how we always get each other and how much we have in common.
you are one of the mst special people to me here
glad this made the start into your day betterawww you are too sweetI just started my day in such a lovely way thanks to you
I will always be there for you, beautiful soul. You're so easy to talk to and have so much light to share. It's amazing how many things we have in common, not just about kpop, but about day to day stuff and random habits we got.
we were able to vc for 4 hours and this says a lot about how important you are to me