- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm curious
I'm curious
I hope sooof. hopefully you will sleep better today.I have been sleeping better tho I am still up early
Wait I'm hilarious?
my precious Vik. I love how strong you are as a person and how hilarious and caring and sweet you are. you always do your best and I appreciate it a lot. you truly are special and wonderful and love you so much
i hope so too for youI hope so
ooh at least you got better sleep![]()
you are. you always make me laugh in staff chatWait I'm hilarious?![]()
our lovely poet. what's not to love about you? interacting with you is always a blessing
izz my child
ayy my fave lurker
I'm really.
we don't talk as much as we honestly should but I can totally see how amazing you are. I love your whole vibe and how cute you are in threads
I love you so much too Jen. I'm really glad we metI love you so much my lightlove how cute and adorable you are. you are for sure one of the most caring people I met and you for sure need to be protected cause you are such a gem
I am glad too TatoI love you so much too Jen. I'm really glad we met![]()
I'm legit toucheddon't get nervous hapzykins. you are the best of the best of the best.
you are super kind and caring. you always look out for everyone and do check up whenever you sense something. there really is no one like you and I love you so much cause of that. you are super precious.
aww how cuteI'm legit touchedI love you so much too, you're the precious one 💙
Thank you. (ayy my fave lurkerwe may not interact a lot but whenever you post something my hear gets warmer and more fuzzy. you are so nice and kind and you really are smart. I adore you a lot because of that