Appreciation comment and I tell you what I love about you (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
me and praising you? never :wimwim: not publicly at least

you probably are very aware of how much I appreciate you and care for you. it has been over a year now that we are friends and you are certainly someone who is super caring and would do anything for those he loves. you may not see yourself as someone deserving of much but you truly are a wonderful human being. dont you ever put yourself down dood
:icgyu:
Facts :taesip:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
izz my child :maheart: you are such a cutie and loving person. I see how you are with others and it warms my heart. that's what I love and adore you for
Omg :maheart: You’re the best, thank you.:sadcat::pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Good luck
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reading through the comments really warmed my heart, You are so kind and caring, it seems like you have something nice to say about everyone:pandalove: I hope your day is as sweet as this thread:pikahappy:
aww you are too sweet :nekolove: you are such a sunshine. every day gets brighter when I see you around which is what I adore about you.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
erae, my hun :nekolove: you are one of the cutest and most precious people I got to met here. I love how passionate you are about many things and how easy it is to converse with you
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You're so cute and nice, glad to have you as an admin :maheart:
PANDAAA:nekolove: you are the cute one here
I am honestly glad we met through KS and that you were part of events. you are incredible sweet and nice and always up for a good time. I really appreciate you a lot and it's so nice seeing you back here
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:
hello... I honestly love how welcoming you are towards everyone and how you really do your all for the ones you care
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck
Mimi :nekolove: At the end of the day I do love you a ton. I have seen how caring you are and that you really are confident in doing what you want.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey sweetie :nekolove: I told you a couple of days ago but it's never too much to say how much you adore someone and you really are such a positive person. it's always nice seeing you around and you for sure are such a beautiful soul which is why I adore you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread