Comment and I will give you a song (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I like some parts of it but others made me laugh, it's probably a 5/10 doesn't stand out and it's forgettable imo. Not bad, just boring?
how can you call SASSY 💅 FANCY ✨ SHOW 💃 YOU 👆 WHAT ❓ I ✋ GOT GOT 😩 IGEON MACHI 🥺 CHERRY 🍒 ON THE TOP TOP 🔝 boring!! :wendyomg:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
how can you call SASSY 💅 FANCY ✨ SHOW 💃 YOU 👆 WHAT ❓ I ✋ GOT GOT 😩 IGEON MACHI 🥺 CHERRY 🍒 ON THE TOP TOP 🔝 boring!! :wendyomg:
I don't even remember hearing that :ilovebread:
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
can't listen 2 the song cuz i'm @ school but why they went clothes shoppin in tbz closet like we wouldn't notice?
those r whisper stage outfits/j

jk tbz didn't invent good stage outfits or maybe they did
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread