Comment and I will post what anime I think you "are" [5k thread] (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey Berry-chan :sakUwu:

Congrats :maheart:
Oh got to senpai :llama_squish:

There is multiple ways i.. or we could go about this, but let's be bit surprising and go with Arakawa Under the Bridge, seinen comedy and somewhat romance. It's kinda mature, but also f to that corporate life.



EDIT: I was also thinking of Psycho-Pass, u'd probably be more of deviant than cop in that setting though.. maybe deviant cop :jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
congratulations on your 5k! :pikahappy:
I'm honestly curious on which anime do you think I am :susPepe:
Josei.. or at least romance and historical. Let's go with Victorian Romance Emma

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
AkaYona buddy :maheart:

Sth shonen, but bit of fun and spirited, oh actually let's go bit more mature (than i first thought) with Tiger and Bunny

 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Congrats on 5k hun!!

Also, I haven't watched anime for a veeeery long time so you might have to explain why I am that anime XD
Sakamichi no Apollon, i was thinking sth bit serious and mature, without fantasy elements, but still artistic and with some romance

 
  • Love
Reactions: Marianthi

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ooh it sounds cool :sanapray: I even googled for the full synopsis
It's pretty nice, has been years since i watched it like i think i was in high school back then :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm scared and congratz!

37250
maruif huh :sakUwu: should i just go with yaoi or :llama_ramen:

Nah let's go with Owari no Seraph cause sth fanservicey and borderline shonen-ai but still bit dark

 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
maruif huh :sakUwu: should i just go with yaoi or :llama_ramen:

Nah let's go with Owari no Seraph cause sth fanservicey and borderline shonen-ai but still bit dark

And it's an anime I have actually watched! I was hoping for Tokyo Ghoul... XD but I'm too adorable for that aren't I!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And it's an anime I have actually watched! I was hoping for Tokyo Ghoul... XD but I'm too adorable for that aren't I!
Oh Tokyo Ghoul, i haven't watched it so my image of it is just edge and sadness :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh Tokyo Ghoul, i haven't watched it so my image of it is just edge and sadness :jisoosmh:
Tokyo ghoul is amazing! Like it isthe only anime that made me read the manga and the manga was even better! The season 2 of the anime is shit tho... but the season 3 is amazing again, so it's all good!

It is really dark... And really sad... although at one point the manga writer decided to be a troll and wrote a whole chapter of porn! Overall it is really... really... really... just horribly dark.

I love it a lot
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Congrats on 5k!!!! :pandalove:
Sth sweet definitely, let's go with Isshuukan Friends with some added emotional drama and slice-of-life

 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ooh it sounds cool :sanapray: I even googled for the full synopsis
Tokyo ghoul is amazing! Like it isthe only anime that made me read the manga and the manga was even better! The season 2 of the anime is shit tho... but the season 3 is amazing again, so it's all good!

It is really dark... And really sad... although at one point the manga writer decided to be a troll and wrote a whole chapter of porn! Overall it is really... really... really... just horribly dark.

I love it a lot
I tend to avoid overly dark animes a bit, Tokyo Ghoul is quite high in that list for me, but in other hand whenever i get around to watch sth dark i usually end up liking it
:jisoosmh:
Lmaoooooo thank you <333333333333333333 Izaya is one of my fav anime characters <33333
:pepelgbt: :pepelgbt: :pepelgbt:
Oh that was spot on then :D
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I tend to avoid overly dark animes a bit, Tokyo Ghoul is quite high in that list for me, but in other hand whenever i get around to watch sth dark i usually end up liking it
:jisoosmh:
It has a happy end though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread