Comment and I will post what anime I think you "are" [5k thread] (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Congratulations!

:bigcatlove::bigcatclap:
THanks :D

I was thinking of giving u sth bit dark too for aesthetic, vampires or demons, but settled with D.Gray-man

 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sakamichi no Apollon, i was thinking sth bit serious and mature, without fantasy elements, but still artistic and with some romance

Awww I like this a lot :pandalove: :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: JarJarBinks

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Lmaoooooo thank you <333333333333333333 Izaya is one of my fav anime characters <33333
:pepelgbt: :pepelgbt: :pepelgbt:
Omg same!!! I love Izaya so much. I can't even explain why I love him so much. :jisoosmh: He's a bit like Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs as well and I love them both.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg same!!! I love Izaya so much. I can't even explain why I love him so much. :jisoosmh: He's a bit like Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs as well and I love them both.
I just love how everything around him is so dynamic and he is just chilling and watching everyone's lives falling apart from his window lmao Izaya be like:
:sippinthetea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread