Comment and I will tell you what I appreciate about you 💖 (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and lexus

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
It's okay if you don't have much to say about me lol :p
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hope we will talk more in 2023, bc I think we have a few fandoms in common and I think you are really cool
:kittylove:


hakuuuuu, I wouldn’t have survived the hp even without uuuu
you are so cute and i want to hug you
:izhug:
I hope we can talk more too :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,349
Reactions Received
41,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
237,598
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope we will talk more in 2023, bc I think we have a few fandoms in common and I think you are really cool
:kittylove:


hakuuuuu, I wouldn’t have survived the hp even without uuuu
you are so cute and i want to hug you
:izhug:
Oh, yes, I love hugs. :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
:mgblush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Myth and Yerichu

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
something I appreciate about you…hm…


jk you are my enemies to (enemies to enemies to enemies) lover mate and it’s always super fun to chat with you
:kittylove:
sometimes i'm not sure if i want to punch or hug you
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Whenever we talked, I always thought that you are super friendly and respectful! I also think you have a great taste in japanese music
:pikahappy:
Thanks so much. That means a lot to me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
something I appreciate about you…hm…


jk you are my enemies to (enemies to enemies to enemies) lover mate and it’s always super fun to chat with you
:kittylove:
sometimes i'm not sure if i want to punch or hug you
thats really lovely, i want to punch you sometimes too, but then i remember its frowned upon to attack the elderly :maheart:


ily, hope we'll spend more hours arguing next year as well <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I love your Yae Miko dp!! I like to read about the movies you watched and you have a good taste
:lovelycooky:
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 talking about movies i watch is genuinely one of my greatest passions in life but after all this is a kpop forum so i sometimes feel like talking to a wall when commenting about movies which is why it means a lot to me to see people read my cinema related posts :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread