- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
First, you are a really great Mod! You are super helpful and I always love your layouts
I really admire your dedication for your favourite artists! You are always polite and I have never seen you saying anything rude to anybody
You are really cute and it’s great that you are so active again! You keep this forum active and you have a great tastebin girl groups
First, great gif choiceGugu gaga
![]()
Thank you babe its always a joy to see you too :taeilsob:You are really cute and it’s great that you are so active again! You keep this forum active and you have a great tastebin girl groups
First, great gif choice
You are always soooo funny and I love reading your posts, they always cheer me up
![]()
You have a great taste in japanese music! I think you were one of the first users I had a conversation with
I love your Yae Miko dp!! I like to read about the movies you watched and you have a good taste
haha, thank you!I appreciate how much of a voodoo magical being you are![]()
![]()
You are honestly so sweet and kind!! I have never seen you being rude to anyone
Thank you, this means a lotYou are honestly so sweet and kind!! I have never seen you being rude to anyone
I love to have you here and the site wouldn't be the same without you