Comment and I will tell you what I appreciate about you 💖 (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You are really cute and it’s great that you are so active again! You keep this forum active and you have a great tastebin girl groups
:bigcatlove:

Gugu gaga
First, great gif choice
:plushielove:
You are always soooo funny and I love reading your posts, they always cheer me up
:izhug:
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,168
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,811
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
You are really cute and it’s great that you are so active again! You keep this forum active and you have a great tastebin girl groups
:bigcatlove:


First, great gif choice
:plushielove:
You are always soooo funny and I love reading your posts, they always cheer me up
:izhug:
Thank you babe its always a joy to see you too :taeilsob:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Me :fingerpoke:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I appreciate how much of a voodoo magical being you are :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
haha, thank you!
I think you are one of the funniest users here and you make people feel welcome
:plushielove:

You are honestly so sweet and kind!! I have never seen you being rude to anyone
:nekolove:
I love to have you here and the site wouldn't be the same without you
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa and Nina

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You are honestly so sweet and kind!! I have never seen you being rude to anyone
:nekolove:
I love to have you here and the site wouldn't be the same without you
Thank you, this means a lot :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread