Comment and I'll assign you a spirit animal (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Late again, since im still waiting to be complimented n insulted both, I'll try this one out too(tho I think most of these animals hv never been spirit animals of actual people who hv traditionally had spirit animals, I'm curious how DrewB comes up with the spirit animal for each user; does he match the user or does he just, metaphorically, throw darts on some giant dartboard with however many spirit animals the giant dart board contains or some other method, I'm onto u DrewB, u fake shaman u!)
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Late again, since im still waiting to be complimented n insulted both, I'll try this one out too(tho I think most of these animals hv never been spirit animals of actual people who hv traditionally had spirit animals, I'm curious how DrewB comes up with the spirit animal for each user; does he match the user or does he just, metaphorically, throw darts on some giant dartboard with however many spirit animals the giant dart board contains or some other method, I'm onto u DrewB, u fake shaman u!)

I will NEVER give away my secret for communicating with the spirits of the Earth.

But a tried and true method is a random drawing of a bunch of animals names in a hat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.

Your spirit animal is...

Snow Owl

And @SteviSone the Earth spirits dont appreciate you questioning their methods.

But they have rewarded you with the spirit animal..

Komodo Dragon

You should thank them in your prayers tonight at bedtime.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.

Your spirit animal is...

Snow Owl

And @SteviSone the Earth spirits dont appreciate you questioning their methods.

But they have rewarded you with the spirit animal..

Komodo Dragon

You should thank them in your prayers tonight at bedtime.
I love owls :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Woodpecker



Ladybug



Catfish



Mosquito

Congratulations to you all for the Earth spirits rewarding you with your official spirit animals.
Haha Cute
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.

Your spirit animal is...

Snow Owl

And @SteviSone the Earth spirits dont appreciate you questioning their methods.

But they have rewarded you with the spirit animal..

Komodo Dragon

You should thank them in your prayers tonight at bedtime.
I really like this for my spirit animal. I will never doubt the earth spirits ever again nor their avatar on earth @DrewB. :sj_weary::sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread