- Joined
- 18 August 2019
- Messages
- 1,773
- Reactions Received
- 3,304
- Location
- In the SHINee World
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,895
- Fandom
- Multistan
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- They/them preferred
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.Let's go
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.
YESThe Earth spirits have spoken to me.
Your spirit animal is...
Mountain Goat
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.
Aww I’m adorable!The Earth spirits took their sweet ass time getting back to me on you two.
They finally came to a decision.
Chlorine spirit animal is...
Squirrel
Maruif spirit animal is...
House Moth
And a thief. Try to stay out of the bird feed for a change.Aww I’m adorable!
ohh I love thatThe Earth spirits have spoken to me.
Your spirit animal is...
Dolphin
The Earth spirits have spoken to me.What's my spirit animal?![]()
The Earth spirits have been at Council about you for hours.Do me do me!
That's literally my favourite animal omfgThe Earth spirits have been at Council about you for hours.
They have come to a final decision.
Your spirit animal is...
Snow Leopard