18+ Comment and I'll attack you. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
jeongyeon~
I suddenly have an urge to name every single one of my faves 🤣

I'll start off with my bb Jungkook. Although I'll be surprised if you actually find something I haven't seen yet.
I got 2 (Maybe more) for you.. (Well one is for my sanity. I must share it)

TRIPLE ATTACKKKKKKK!!!!
TAE
JUNGKOOK
AND
SUGA
SCREEEEEEEEEEE-


If you haven't seen this one, you're still a noob.


And here's a Baepsae Edit :P

Atrractive....


OOF-


I-


Here Ya go

Ok I'm done lmao
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I got 2 (Maybe more) for you.. (Well one is for my sanity. I must share it)

TRIPLE ATTACKKKKKKK!!!!
TAE
JUNGKOOK
AND
SUGA
SCREEEEEEEEEEE-


If you haven't seen this one, you're still a noob.


And here's a Baepsae Edit :P

Atrractive....


OOF-


I-


Here Ya go

Ok I'm done lmao
hehehehehehehehe, your welcome!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I would love it if Tzuyu kicked and punched me.

How exciting!
I've always struggled finding Tzuyu gifs... I don't know why.

You are probably better than me at finding them.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread