- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I would've gone with a mashup of all girlgroups in existence but let's go with this one...sure ill play....![]()
![]()
I would've gone with a mashup of all girlgroups in existence but let's go with this one...sure ill play....![]()
![]()
that will work especially since i have been stressing for them this month.I would've gone with a mashup of all girlgroups in existence but let's go with this one...
![]()
(and please don't send me BTS- We are bulletproof)
I lowkey thought he would give me Hot Potato
(and please don't send me BTS- We are bulletproof)
😂😂🤣🤣 rightThis is hard afWhat have i gotten myself into
![]()
I am not certian of your intentions but I am fine with that
Hohoho? Interesting....veeery interesting...