comment and I'll give you a song that reminds me of you (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm back for seconds. XD
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy:(I'm trying to make this harder for you so I can test if/how much u know me. No tricks from me, no wrong answers.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:irenecrazy: why are you doing this to me

Perfect. This brightens my day after the dark events of recent times.

As for ur question why I'm doing this to u, it was kinda a test since u brought this on urself for making this thread-but you passed with flying colors, I'm honored n pleased tat I got this personalised mv so fast from you, I'll stream day 3 when it comes out, in ur honor. (Low key expecting la rouge or sth but then I remembered/realised the OP is "song that reminds YOU of the " User commenting(forgive my sentence construction.)
:sakUwu: :nekolove::pepeheart::sj_weary::bigcatlove:
Tyson, ily( in a manly, fellow kpop fan, guy to guy, platonically way.)
{Edit: totally not commenting to get a second helping} just a thank you comment.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
damn Who‘s your mama would be really perfect but I‘m gonna be nice :wimwim:

It's ok coz me and @Tir are practically clones anyway :wimwim:
Something tho, yass :sj_weary: my favorite concept and my recent Yura love, perfect :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread