@Juniverse got me into this, so yeah - title. Have at it!
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,120 Reactions Received 46,782 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,009 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 27 May 2021 #1 @Juniverse got me into this, so yeah - title. Have at it! Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 27 May 2021 #2 Reactions: Mangoey
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 27 May 2021 #3 Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,594 Reactions Received 43,659 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,402 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 May 2021 #4 Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 May 2021 #5 Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 27 May 2021 #6 An OC... Is that like Original Character? Spoiler Because when I was growing up an OC stood for OxyContin... and as cool as I am... I don't think you should be giving us drugs Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
An OC... Is that like Original Character? Spoiler Because when I was growing up an OC stood for OxyContin... and as cool as I am... I don't think you should be giving us drugs
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 27 May 2021 #7 Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 28 May 2021 #8