- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I know but yeah I like pastel blue or purple the best :D I guess they don’t fit me that much thenpink isnt a girl color though
bruh where's the 239487 different versions of wimwim I made when I need themwell that emoji is disgusting so im going to give you grey now
![]()
yeah it was done based off of the vibe you give not your favoriteI know but yeah I like pastel blue or purple the best :D I guess they don’t fit me that much then![]()
are you trying to get blocked nextbruh where's the 239487 different versions of wimwim I made when I need them![]()
I know I knowyeah it was done based off of the vibe you give not your favorite![]()