- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
A lot of these are going to be based off my personal connections with the colors in relation to how I perceive you so don't be offended
I was going to give you like a coral color but lavender just clicked to me. Soft, a tinyyy bit spunky, and very relaxing and sweet to talk to.Yesssss It's the color I wanted![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
that's a great choice actually since this is the exact same colour that's on the walls of the room where i'm sitting as i type this
I was hoping for either Lavender or Sky blueI was going to give you like a coral color but lavender just clicked to me. Soft, a tinyyy bit spunky, and very relaxing and sweet to talk to.
I feel it suits you pretty well. It's kinda a deep color when you look at it. It's not stoic exactly but it's not the most playful either. It's kinda sentimental I guess but it's also very straight forward. I think the best way to describe it is like looking through a one sided mirror into a forest full of animals.that's a great choice actually since this is the exact same colour that's on the walls of the room where i'm sitting as i type this![]()
is it supposed to be pitch black or am i trippingday
![]()