Comment and I'll tell you what I think about you (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
good taste and a very warm person... I feel like there's still another side of you that I haven't seen yet :mgblush: in a good way. Whenever I see your username, for some reason this plays in my head



LOL

I actually love your sense of humor and I want to actually get to know you better
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Please enlighten me, friend.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: milk and Yili
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You are someone that has a lot of charm. I thought you were a super serious person at first, but turns out you are more fun than I thought you'd be.


you seem super chill BUT at the same time, you the type to get me to let out my "inner hoe" at times... idk why you give me that vibe but maybe your sig influences me :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
that´s so awesome @milk ! I get the serious part a lot in real life too, I don´t know what makes me come out as a serious person, but somehow people always think I´m serious and dim :D while I´m just ..... silly most of the time. thank you so much ♥♥♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You are someone that has a lot of charm. I thought you were a super serious person at first, but turns out you are more fun than I thought you'd be.




you seem super chill BUT at the same time, you the type to get me to let out my "inner hoe" at times... idk why you give me that vibe but maybe your sig influences me :sj_weary:
ooh but that's very right :pepesmug: you seem very nice and chill too :maheart: would like to know you better
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Please enlighten me, friend.
One thing I noticed about you immediately that you're extremely passionate about things/people you care about. I also like to see what your opinions are on things because you are a very in depth person and I learn more about you through the things you say. also very kind


when I think of the word "soft" or "cute" I think of you

now on the other hand, you give me naughty vibes.... like the kind of person that will follow the rules but they will BEND the rules as well... you should get a job in politics!
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One thing I noticed about you immediately that you're extremely passionate about things/people you care about. I also like to see what your opinions are on things because you are a very in depth person and I learn more about you through the things you say. also very kind




when I think of the word "soft" or "cute" I think of you



now on the other hand, you give me naughty vibes.... like the kind of person that will follow the rules but they will BEND the rules as well... you should get a job in politics!
I'm a master at making people bust big UwU :wonugl:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
One thing I noticed about you immediately that you're extremely passionate about things/people you care about. I also like to see what your opinions are on things because you are a very in depth person and I learn more about you through the things you say. also very kind
.....
Thank you, very kind of you to say so, quality over quantity eh? I'll take it.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and milk

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
now on the other hand, you give me naughty vibes.... like the kind of person that will follow the rules but they will BEND the rules as well... you should get a job in politics!
Sounds about right :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread