- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I don't really know you well enough to tell, to be honest. Meowth, maybe?
(pls be gengar)
I don't really know you well enough to tell, to be honest. Meowth, maybe?
(pls be gengar)
Serena
SquirtleI wanna be a Pokemon.
I'm proud.Squirtle
![]()
Squirtle is a bubbly little guy (lmao). He's very engaging, and having a squirtle on you means you'll never be bored. Sort of reminds me of your threads, a bit.
I'll take it thanks!!I don't really know you well enough to tell, to be honest. Meowth, maybe?
PikachuIt better be something cute![]()
You remind me of Miltoic. Always calm and refreshing, but still wise.
Hmm..Jigglypuff? Warm and sweet with a sharp personality.HI IM LATE
I don't know you well enough...maybe Abra? You seem experienced and knowledgeable.Hit me up with someone. I am interested to know.
Haven't seen pokemon in years, though I still play the games.
Blastoise. Blastoise was always pretty low-key, but essential to have around. Really brought the strength to the team.im a little late but im curious
Fair point made. I like abra a lot. especially his final form. :) Thanks!I don't know you well enough...maybe Abra? You seem experienced and knowledgeable.