Comment for a screenshot of a recent comeback (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
You have the right band, just not the right song though.
OH SUPER

TBF the youtube title is in Korean and I don't know how to read Korean well so I went with the recent song without watching it :runaway:
 
Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
OH SUPER

TBF the youtube title is in Korean and I don't know how to read Korean well so I went with the recent song without watching it :runaway:
Congrats, you're correct! :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,526
Reactions Received
17,154
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,603
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
The screenshot is from a fourth-generation girl group.
im back srry my internet exploded
:nct27:
i got it, i think
kep1er - giddy!?

ALSO I LOVE UR MIYEON LAYOUT X
 
Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
im back srry my internet exploded
:nct27:
i got it, i think
kep1er - giddy!?

ALSO I LOVE UR MIYEON LAYOUT X
Congrats, you're correct ! :excitedcat: (Thank you, I love your layout as well! <3)
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo
Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
my only guess is a boy group (possibly skz? idk at this point)
It is a boy group but it's not skz. They are part of 4th generation and they debuted on November 30th, 2020.
 
Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i had to look the group up and it appears to be enhypen... i don't follow that group so i guess it's a repackage or something????
It is enhypen, I'm not sure if it's a repackage but the song was Paradoxx Invasion :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread