- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
i love that song smI listen to this song all the fucking time LMFAO
R.I.P BIGGIE!
Taste!!!!!! I forgot what the thread was for a second so when I saw you posted it I was like...did...did they steal from my playlist???i love that song sm
yesss, i listen to a lot of rnbTaste!!!!!! I forgot what the thread was for a second so when I saw you posted it I was like...did...did they steal from my playlist???
![]()
![]()
I wish I listened to more RnB. I love HER's Damage alot but I feel like I have barely delved into the genre.yesss, i listen to a lot of rnb
lmao
i have a whole playlist full of rnb, u want the link ?I wish I listened to more RnB. I love HER's Damage alot but I feel like I have barely delved into the genre.
Yes please! ^^i have a whole playlist full of rnb, u want the link ?
Ignore no te quiero perderYes please! ^^