Comment smth of your fave group and I will... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
...Give you back something equal about my fave jpop group!

everything is welcome:
  • Videos (not too long tho plz, I wanna watch everything, but I'm not gonna watch a 20 min video y'know!)
  • Pictures
  • GIF's
  • Fun facts
  • Anything else you can come up with

I'll do my best to give smth similar back

I'm on a mission to spread the gospel of Sakurazaka!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
897C610A-059D-48BF-A610-8B9960FED9D3.jpeg

my girlies looking as gorgeous as ever 💅💅
Blackpink do be stunning as FUCK sometime I just find myself STARING at their photoshoots for like hours

Have a pic of the prettiest member (imo) of Sakurazaka! The STUNNING Endo Hikari

 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread