Comment your bias and I will try to anger you! (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Low blow...

His voice is annoyingly high! Like I get that it fits his cute visuals, but he is like the fairy in the legend of zelda!
WEAK :blegh: Do better
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Soogi and maruberry

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
The ugliest member of Seventeen! How did he even manage to become an idol with that face... He only has height and THAT IS IT! Not to mention Seungkwan is a better vocalist, so I am not even sure why Pledis kept him in the group!

Shit visuals + barely above avarage vocals
oof shit, you really snapped :pepeslippy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've said it before and I will say it AGAIN! He sounds like a starved dying chicken when he sings! Only... The starved part is actually real isn't it! Not to mention he is THE UGLIEST memeber of BTS without makeup!
 
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Hera and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I've said it before and I will say it AGAIN! He sounds like a starved dying chicken when he sings! Only... The starved part is actually real isn't it! Not to mention he is THE UGLIEST memeber of BTS without makeup!
:pandaannoyed: We all know the ugliest member without makeup is namjoon
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hera and maruberry
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've said it before and I will say it AGAIN! He sounds like a starved dying chicken when he sings! Only... The starved part is actually real isn't it! Not to mention he is THE UGLIEST memeber of BTS without makeup!
oh no jimin ily i'm just doing this for a certain someone cOugh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread