Comment your bias and I will try to anger you! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if that's what makes u sleep at night, yes keep projecting, i hope u get help soon tho :sanapray:
:dubuthink: Why are you diagnosing yourself
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and Hera
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yoona - Old lady, past her prime!

Tzuyu - She is like a mannequin! There are a million of her look-alikes running around, all of them prettier than her!
:sanathink: Does this mean that there is always a mannequin that’s uglier than the others
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
MY BABY! MY sweet child, my perfect adorable girl @Jimimis is PERFECT!
Only you truly GET it :rjbow:in recognizing my perfection you have made yourself near perfection as well:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yoona - Old lady, past her prime!

Tzuyu - She is like a mannequin! There are a million of her look-alikes running around, all of them prettier than her!
I love my old lady Yoona. Want to marry her.


And I love my social awkward Tzuyu. She's so cute. There are no other Tzuyu's anywhere else.


THIS DIDNT WORK I'M SMILING!


:pikahappy:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love my old lady Yoona. Want to marry her.


And I love my social awkward Tzuyu. She's so cute. There are no other Tzuyu's anywhere else.


THIS DIDNT WORK I'M SMILING!


:pikahappy:
Yeah... For you their farts might aswell smell like roses...
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love my old lady Yoona. Want to marry her.


And I love my social awkward Tzuyu. She's so cute. There are no other Tzuyu's anywhere else.


THIS DIDNT WORK I'M SMILING!


:pikahappy:
lemme try

james charles butthole looks better than tzuyu's face ;)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Hera and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love being like you @maruif
One day I’ll grow up to become a big strong 18+ stan
You are shaping to be an amazing hard-stan! I have faith that when I finally retire, the job of spicing up the forum will not go undone! :pikahappy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
so this is fun so if y'all wanna keep fighting, let's do it in like 35 mins cuz i got stuff to do, okay bye
No one wants to interact with ya
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hera and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You are shaping to be an amazing hard-stan! I have faith that when I finally retire, the job of spicing up the forum will not go undone! :pikahappy:
:nekosweat: Big shoes to fill
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread