Comment your bias and I will try to anger you! (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Nope... I want to get into them, but never have!
Well I can HELP you with THAT.....but do you hate them? They have comeback in June so look forward to that! Maybe that will the album that gets you into them?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I can HELP you with THAT.....but do you hate them? They have comeback in June so look forward to that! Maybe that will the album that gets you into them?
No I don't hate them! I really like their title tracks so far!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread