Appreciation Comment your favorite female idol and I will... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH WAIT... I DIDN`T EXPECT THAT.
WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE, LIKE NO PLEASE DON´T CAUSE I HAVE A THING FOR CUTE PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHH
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
OH WAIT... I DIDN`T EXPECT THAT.
WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE, LIKE NO PLEASE DON´T CAUSE I HAVE A THING FOR CUTE PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHH
Jeongin is adorable and all the members love him to the ends of the earth and back! Like that little baby isn't even much younger than the others in the group, but he just has this baby vibe to him that all the other members are picking up on!

Stray Kids themselves have said that he is a really Maknae-like maknae! Which let us be honest is really damn rare!
 
  • Like
Reactions: buerbax
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread