comment your first impression of me and i will tell you my first impression of you (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
You were the guy with the large post to reaction score ratio and kind of unaproachable
pepehide.png


It's changed a lot now though
aNodNod.gif
:wimwim:
I guess im just too popular *hair flip*

I thought u were a dood :wimwim: with good taste though cuz irene do :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:wimwim:
I guess im just too popular *hair flip*

I thought u were a dood :wimwim: with good taste though cuz irene do :sanapray:
@NASA dw you weren't the only person who baechi thought was a dood :wimwim:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked and Baechu

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You seemed really polite and nice. I appreciated your courage to dm me to join graphics :sanapray: I think you were a bit scared of me if I remember it right, but I always felt the need to protect you
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
You seemed really polite and nice. I appreciated your courage to dm me to join graphics :sanapray: I think you were a bit scared of me if I remember it right, but I always felt the need to protect you
Yes kinda scared cuz you read my dm but didnt reply to it for some hours :pepeslippy:

But your reply was super nice so my first impression changed pretty fast :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes kinda scared cuz you read my dm but didnt reply to it for some hours :pepeslippy:

But your reply was super nice so my first impression changed pretty fast :sanapray:
I’m sorry :lisalaugh: I was at work when I got your dm and i think I replied in the bus station or something:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked and Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread