- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
like the title says!
Gimme the group and I will do my best to insult them enough to offend you!
WARNING! Do not confuse what I say in this thread for my actual opinion, I'm just tryna hit where it hurts y'know!
Not to mention this thread is 100% going to backfire bcs y'all are gonna make me insult MY faves, I just KNOW it!
PS: PLZ no warning points for being toxic, this for shits and giggles!
Gimme the group and I will do my best to insult them enough to offend you!
WARNING! Do not confuse what I say in this thread for my actual opinion, I'm just tryna hit where it hurts y'know!
Not to mention this thread is 100% going to backfire bcs y'all are gonna make me insult MY faves, I just KNOW it!
PS: PLZ no warning points for being toxic, this for shits and giggles!
Last edited: