- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,182
- Reactions Received
- 5,706
- Location
- SMTOWN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I gave it a listen and I love it! Thanks for that!
D.Holic - Color Me Rad
Yep they did ring ma bell but I believe they actually left the company after ring ma bell... I believe. They are able to make it before the bankruptcyI almost forgot that J.Tune camp had a girl group under them until you linked this music video. They were the same group that released "Ring Ma Bell" I think? Wow. It's sad that they were never really given a chance.
wow i surprisingly like this song. my playlist was getting a little boring anyway. thank you. admire your dedication in finding these songs.
N.Sonic - Excalibur
N.Sonic actually had a lot good songs, but idk what happened to them I know they were having legal trouble with their company. I hope things worked out for them.wow i surprisingly like this song. my playlist was getting a little boring anyway. thank you. admire your dedication in finding these songs.![]()
im really curious about how u find these groups? just off of youtube or something?
N.Sonic actually had a lot good songs, but idk what happened to them I know they were having legal trouble with their company. I hope things worked out for them.
Mostly through recommends on YouTube or from friends.im really curious about how u find these groups? just off of youtube or something?
wasn't really feeling the song but I did like those outfits!
INX - 2gether
wasn't really feeling the song but I did like those outfits!
it happens to the best of them
They were a good group but only 2 songs
it happens to the best of them
I still get sad about kiss & cry
oooo ive heard this one before, it was really good
Black6ix - Swamp Of Dispair