i remember seeing u around and wanting to talk to u I just didn't know how
I was scared to ta;k to u and the person u were married to in that place... but I wanted tp ta;k to yall I just didn't know howI sort of know I think…
Why tho? LolI was scared to ta;k to u and the person u were married to in that place... but I wanted tp ta;k to yall I just didn't know how
idk I was scared you might hate me I tend to overthink thingsWhy tho? Lol
Ah no. You’re inoffensive.idk I was scared you might hate me I tend to overthink things
Thank you that means a lot.Ah no. You’re inoffensive.
The only ppl I can say I dislike there are power abusers, toxic ppl, and other morons. If anything, you were a better part of that place that didn’t annoy or stress me out.
i remember seeing u around and wanting to talk to u I just didn't know how
I used to get this all the time when I was activeHOW?!
im curiousand Ill give you my first impression on you!!
Go check out the 1st part https://kpopsource.com/threads/what-was.130867/
You’re not scary at all thoughI used to get this all the time when I was active
I know how you feel LOL
I KNOWWWWW THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOOYou’re not scary at all though![]()
You are the embodiment of a squishmallowI KNOWWWWW THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO
so every time I was like NANI??????
LMAO UWUUUUUYou are the embodiment of a squishmallow![]()
![]()
LITTT ofc lolim curious
Bona angel is scary?LITTT ofc lol
but fr I was intimidated by u...
yes I was scared to talk to you but I'm glad I have now!!Bona angel is scary?![]()