- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
So I am one or two away from completing these sets (and 3 for some large (8+ members) sets) and I don't want to. I'm not a fan, so I'm trading them, my trading thread is way out of date, but I would trade these for 20 pts per card bc I need points to enter the roulette I'm poor!
may add more cards too, you'll note not all almost finished common sets are here (young k, kang daniel, etc.) bc I'd collect them soon & ten & yangyang (bc I'd rather trade that for commons)
But
Viviz: Umji (2/3 originally, 1 traded away)
Brave Girls: Minyoung, Yuna, Hyeran (7/10 originally, 4 traded away)
Ladies Code: Ashley, Sojung (I actually do want to collect them later, but I can trade for them later) (3/5 originally, 1 traded away) (@QueenieLime limited opportunity come log in)
Weki Meki: Elly, Yoojung, Lua, Lucy (5/8 originally, 1 traded away)
Wheein: 5 (3/5 originally, 2 traded away)
I really don't want to lower my card count and trade cards for pts rather than cards I want or just other cards to complete their sets, but I have a lot of cards I don't want and not enough points so I'm desperate, so lmk, and come take this offer!
may add more cards too, you'll note not all almost finished common sets are here (young k, kang daniel, etc.) bc I'd collect them soon & ten & yangyang (bc I'd rather trade that for commons)
But
Viviz: Umji (2/3 originally, 1 traded away)
Brave Girls: Minyoung, Yuna, Hyeran (7/10 originally, 4 traded away)
Ladies Code: Ashley, Sojung (I actually do want to collect them later, but I can trade for them later) (3/5 originally, 1 traded away) (@QueenieLime limited opportunity come log in)
Weki Meki: Elly, Yoojung, Lua, Lucy (5/8 originally, 1 traded away)
Wheein: 5 (3/5 originally, 2 traded away)
I really don't want to lower my card count and trade cards for pts rather than cards I want or just other cards to complete their sets, but I have a lot of cards I don't want and not enough points so I'm desperate, so lmk, and come take this offer!
Last edited: