- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
There are some signs or opinions a lot of toxic stans seem to have.... I've named a few, but if oyu can think of any others for all means tell me!
1. You shouldn't call an idol by their stagename. If you do, you aren't a REAL fan. (Like WTF, but I've seen it quite a bit...)
2. You should only ever stan 1 group, because if you stan more, you aren't a REAL fan. (They really are going willingly blind and deaf aren't they)
3. If you have a bias, you aren't a real fan, because real fans love ALL of them equally! (Not as common as the other ones... But I've seen this one aswell)
1. You shouldn't call an idol by their stagename. If you do, you aren't a REAL fan. (Like WTF, but I've seen it quite a bit...)
2. You should only ever stan 1 group, because if you stan more, you aren't a REAL fan. (They really are going willingly blind and deaf aren't they)
3. If you have a bias, you aren't a real fan, because real fans love ALL of them equally! (Not as common as the other ones... But I've seen this one aswell)