- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
First of all, I'd like to apologize for bringing twitter trash to the forum but I couldn't stop myself since, in light of the last tragic event, reflects part of the behavior leading to the toxicity in the kpop community.
I'm not even going to get deeper in OP's statement but I'll say that everyday that I'm not going under the tag of YG Stan is a win, because this is getting more embarrasing by the day and I feel sorry for my friends that still have some faith on the company and the man but Oh God, the clownery it's too much...
That being said, do we really need to turn everything into a competition? So now we're going to play the blame game to see which one is worse?
It seems like we're getting into this awful circle of mourn-pointing fingers-trivialize and is honestly sad and dissapointing, because we don't seem to learn anything even after tragedies like Sulli's death. Sometimes, I think it's because I'm older than your average stan but being young it's not an excuse to the lack of empathy and common sense nowadays. If you have the ability to conceptualize your thoughts and post them on TWT (or any social media for that matter) you could also reflect a little about yourself, your actions and words and how those can affect real lives but no... let's trivialize the topic and turn it into another competition at the same level of xxx is better than yyyy because [insert banal reason here].
The change starts within ourselves.
I'm not even going to get deeper in OP's statement but I'll say that everyday that I'm not going under the tag of YG Stan is a win, because this is getting more embarrasing by the day and I feel sorry for my friends that still have some faith on the company and the man but Oh God, the clownery it's too much...
That being said, do we really need to turn everything into a competition? So now we're going to play the blame game to see which one is worse?
It seems like we're getting into this awful circle of mourn-pointing fingers-trivialize and is honestly sad and dissapointing, because we don't seem to learn anything even after tragedies like Sulli's death. Sometimes, I think it's because I'm older than your average stan but being young it's not an excuse to the lack of empathy and common sense nowadays. If you have the ability to conceptualize your thoughts and post them on TWT (or any social media for that matter) you could also reflect a little about yourself, your actions and words and how those can affect real lives but no... let's trivialize the topic and turn it into another competition at the same level of xxx is better than yyyy because [insert banal reason here].
The change starts within ourselves.
Last edited: