Comparatively...Your taste in Kpop? Does it Match? (2 Viewers)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I also wish they focus more on bringing the emotion in what they perform. It is becoming incredibly robotic for me ...
I know what you mean. Even in performances with live vocals, most Kpop singers try to replicate the studio track instead of injecting more rawness and emotion into the song.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
my music taste has changed i am much more critical of meaning lyrics and just anger.

but for the most part even with my extensive collection of western music i 90-98 % listen to / watch only kpop with a preference to Vocal melody harmony happy and positive. which is why i stan the group i do and listen to few others.

a few times a month ill watch old stuff aka 60 -20 years ago i think the newest song western in months i have l seen is uptown funk.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is a sample of my music taste outside of kpop....








I grew up listening to rock and metal and I still listen to it to this day alongside kpop.... (I also listen to a lot of Euro trance, Eminem and 80's & 90's music)
I like darker concepts in kpop which makes sense cause I love emo/alt/rock/metal
Nope I listen to rock/metal outside of Kpop which is not like the music the groups I stan put out

I see a pattern with Kpop fans tbh LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread