COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comparatively...Your taste in Kpop? Does it Match? (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I also wish they focus more on bringing the emotion in what they perform. It is becoming incredibly robotic for me ...
I know what you mean. Even in performances with live vocals, most Kpop singers try to replicate the studio track instead of injecting more rawness and emotion into the song.

Last edited:

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
i think it's similar, angsty and loud

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
my music taste has changed i am much more critical of meaning lyrics and just anger.

but for the most part even with my extensive collection of western music i 90-98 % listen to / watch only kpop with a preference to Vocal melody harmony happy and positive. which is why i stan the group i do and listen to few others.

a few times a month ill watch old stuff aka 60 -20 years ago i think the newest song western in months i have l seen is uptown funk.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Nope I listen to rock/metal outside of Kpop which is not like the music the groups I stan put out

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is a sample of my music taste outside of kpop....

I grew up listening to rock and metal and I still listen to it to this day alongside kpop.... (I also listen to a lot of Euro trance, Eminem and 80's & 90's music)
I like darker concepts in kpop which makes sense cause I love emo/alt/rock/metal
Nope I listen to rock/metal outside of Kpop which is not like the music the groups I stan put out

I see a pattern with Kpop fans tbh LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread