I used to when i was younger so I was wondering. It was bit of phase... and every amv on youtube used to have Linkin Park's songA little bit before but not much tbh![]()
I used to when i was younger so I was wondering. It was bit of phase... and every amv on youtube used to have Linkin Park's songA little bit before but not much tbh![]()
Really? So surprisingI barely know any of these artists![]()
Their "newer" stuff is painfully underrated. Well not even NEWER, but A thousand suns is SO GOOD imo and it does not get the love that it deserves.Did you listen older songs from them or their newer stuff? I'm mostly familiar with their emo phase
I'll have to check out thousand suns, i don't think i have dabbled into their newer stuff at allTheir "newer" stuff is painfully underrated. Well not even NEWER, but A thousand suns is SO GOOD imo and it does not get the love that it deserves.
It's a concept album about Human fears, especially nuclear warfare. It's intended to be listened to in the order the songs are in the album. (it really improves the experience)I'll have to check out thousand suns, i don't think i have dabbled into their newer stuff at all
I only know who like 5 of these are; but I'm proud of you for putting more kpop artists in there around 2018April 2015
monthly top artists
1. AOA
2. Flower
3. NMB48
4. Yumemiru Adolescence
5. AKB48
6. Lovelyz
7. SKE48
8. i☆Ris
9. Ayami Mutou
10. SNSD
April 2016
monthly top artists
1. ANGERME
2. Starmarie
3. Lovelyz
4. Alan
5. Keyakizaka46
6. HKT48
7. Pile
8. Aimer
9. SNH48
10. AKB48
April 2017
monthly top artists
1. Dong Zhen
2. Alan
3. Bullet Train
4. ClariS
5. Tong Keke
6. lol
7. Eri Kitamura
8. Dreamcatcher
9. B.A.P
10. DIA
April 2018
monthly top artists
1. LOONA
2. GFRIEND
3. Meng Meng da tian tuan
4. THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE
5. VIXX
6. Ai Shinozaki
7. GARNiDELiA
8. Wagakki Band
9. Monsta X
10. FATE GEAR
April 2019
monthly top artists
1. KRD8
2. NEO JAPONISM
3. PassCode
4. Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
5. Momoiro Clover Z
6. She, in the haze
7. BAND-MAIKO
8. SIN SEKAI SEN
9. Eir Aoi
10. CY8ER
April 2020
monthly top artists
1. NEO JAPONISM
2. chula
3. Linkin Park
4. (G)-IDLE
5. (K)NoW_NAME
6. BANZAI JAPAN
7. Tebasaki Sensation
8. raymay
9. Lily of the Valley
10. TORICAGO
April 2021
monthly top artists
1. MIGMA SHELTER
2. Savages
3. While She Sleeps
4. Houkago Princess
5. Runah
6. SHE’S
7. Fudanjuku
8. Desperate Journalist
9. London Grammar
10. AIBECK
It is based on my most listenedI only know who like 5 of these are; but I'm proud of you for putting more kpop artists in there around 2018
But I see some rock (?) and some Chinese, and Japanese; you'd make a GREAT DJ!!![]()
Literally every song out there (almost) you know it! I doubt you'd be a sucky DJ. Your taste and knowledge in music is literally mind blowing!@Areum101 do you really think I’d be a good DJ? I don’t
Let me doubt itLiterally every song out there (almost) you know it! I doubt you'd be a sucky DJ. Your taste and knowledge in music is literally mind blowing!
I saw them before, but you didn't tag me.@Pirioca I think you have never seen my stats before, did you
I like comparing the years!I saw them before, but you didn't tag me.
From your April list I know (of course!) While She Sleeps and Bleed From Within.
I like Eurielle too. 'Arcadia' is a very nice album. It's been a while since I played it.![]()