comparing monthly and weekly tops : April (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A little bit before but not much tbh :haylul:
I used to when i was younger so I was wondering. It was bit of phase... and every amv on youtube used to have Linkin Park's song :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Did you listen older songs from them or their newer stuff? I'm mostly familiar with their emo phase
Their "newer" stuff is painfully underrated. Well not even NEWER, but A thousand suns is SO GOOD imo and it does not get the love that it deserves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Their "newer" stuff is painfully underrated. Well not even NEWER, but A thousand suns is SO GOOD imo and it does not get the love that it deserves.
I'll have to check out thousand suns, i don't think i have dabbled into their newer stuff at all
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'll have to check out thousand suns, i don't think i have dabbled into their newer stuff at all
It's a concept album about Human fears, especially nuclear warfare. It's intended to be listened to in the order the songs are in the album. (it really improves the experience)
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
April 2015

monthly top artists

1. AOA
2. Flower
3. NMB48
4. Yumemiru Adolescence
5. AKB48
6. Lovelyz
7. SKE48
8. i☆Ris
9. Ayami Mutou
10. SNSD


April 2016

monthly top artists

1. ANGERME
2. Starmarie
3. Lovelyz
4. Alan
5. Keyakizaka46
6. HKT48
7. Pile
8. Aimer
9. SNH48
10. AKB48


April 2017

monthly top artists

1. Dong Zhen
2. Alan
3. Bullet Train
4. ClariS
5. Tong Keke
6. lol
7. Eri Kitamura
8. Dreamcatcher
9. B.A.P
10. DIA

April 2018

monthly top artists

1. LOONA
2. GFRIEND
3. Meng Meng da tian tuan
4. THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE
5. VIXX
6. Ai Shinozaki
7. GARNiDELiA
8. Wagakki Band
9. Monsta X
10. FATE GEAR


April 2019

monthly top artists

1. KRD8
2. NEO JAPONISM
3. PassCode
4. Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
5. Momoiro Clover Z
6. She, in the haze
7. BAND-MAIKO
8. SIN SEKAI SEN
9. Eir Aoi
10. CY8ER

April 2020

monthly top artists

1. NEO JAPONISM
2. chula
3. Linkin Park
4. (G)-IDLE
5. (K)NoW_NAME
6. BANZAI JAPAN
7. Tebasaki Sensation
8. raymay
9. Lily of the Valley
10. TORICAGO

April 2021

monthly top artists

1. MIGMA SHELTER
2. Savages
3. While She Sleeps
4. Houkago Princess
5. Runah
6. SHE’S
7. Fudanjuku
8. Desperate Journalist
9. London Grammar
10. AIBECK​
I only know who like 5 of these are; but I'm proud of you for putting more kpop artists in there around 2018
But I see some rock (?) and some Chinese, and Japanese; you'd make a GREAT DJ!! :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I only know who like 5 of these are; but I'm proud of you for putting more kpop artists in there around 2018
But I see some rock (?) and some Chinese, and Japanese; you'd make a GREAT DJ!! :icgyu:
It is based on my most listened :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
@Areum101 do you really think I’d be a good DJ? I don’t
Literally every song out there (almost) you know it! I doubt you'd be a sucky DJ. Your taste and knowledge in music is literally mind blowing!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Literally every song out there (almost) you know it! I doubt you'd be a sucky DJ. Your taste and knowledge in music is literally mind blowing!
Let me doubt it :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I saw them before, but you didn't tag me.

From your April list I know (of course!) While She Sleeps and Bleed From Within.
I like Eurielle too. 'Arcadia' is a very nice album. It's been a while since I played it. :dubuthink:
I like comparing the years!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread