- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I didn't expect to complete a VC set, but it seems it was possible in the end because of some angels helping me
I sacrificed my BTS cards, but I don't regret, since I had better chances to complete this set
Thank you so much for the help:
@Yili for EU
@DarlingBlue for Sihyeon
Cards team for Mia
@Reo for Onda
@OnlyCalB for Aisha
@Yukibana for Yiren
Also extra thanks to @Yili who helped me a lot with extra trades
Thank you so much for the help:
@Yili for EU
@DarlingBlue for Sihyeon
Cards team for Mia
@Reo for Onda
@OnlyCalB for Aisha
@Yukibana for Yiren
Also extra thanks to @Yili who helped me a lot with extra trades