- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have completed GOT7 and SHINEE! This thread I should've made a while ago but I forgot to do so
Also I could've also put ASTRO here but I uncompleted them again
Thank you to!
@Xeulgi for Mark!
@Vikki for JB!
@Mei_Ying for Jackson!
@Daiisy and @lexus for Jinyoung!
@Soogi for Youngjae, you are literally the best
@Abeamus for Bambam!
@lexus and @RandAlThor for Yugyeom!
@Mangoey for Onew!
@Yachii for Key and Jonghyun!
@Abeamus for Minho!
@Panda for Taemin!
Thank you everyone for helping me complete these precious sets
Also I could've also put ASTRO here but I uncompleted them again
Thank you to!
@Xeulgi for Mark!
@Vikki for JB!
@Mei_Ying for Jackson!
@Daiisy and @lexus for Jinyoung!
@Soogi for Youngjae, you are literally the best
@Abeamus for Bambam!
@lexus and @RandAlThor for Yugyeom!
@Mangoey for Onew!
@Yachii for Key and Jonghyun!
@Abeamus for Minho!
@Panda for Taemin!
Thank you everyone for helping me complete these precious sets