- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,791
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
My greatest goal for the new rare batch is already achieved! 
For a short moment, I shall also be the illustrious owner of the only IVE Wonyoung rare in exsitence
Completing a set like this so early on, requires either a great a amount of luck or having great friends. For me, it was certainly the latter.
So I want to use the opportunity to give a huge thanks to @RandAlThor and @seungfloral who helped me collect 5 out of the 6 cards. You guys really made me very happy
You just helped me without even expecting anything in return, like a big brother and sister, I'm so glad you guys are here and hope we can always be friends! 


For a short moment, I shall also be the illustrious owner of the only IVE Wonyoung rare in exsitence
Completing a set like this so early on, requires either a great a amount of luck or having great friends. For me, it was certainly the latter.
So I want to use the opportunity to give a huge thanks to @RandAlThor and @seungfloral who helped me collect 5 out of the 6 cards. You guys really made me very happy