Completed Mamamoos Valentines set (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Well this is obviously my fastest set completed and I doubt anything is gonna beat it but it did raise my blood pressure at times with how much pressure was on it :jisoosmh: I would like to thank @RandAlThor and @Dollchu for Solar, @Yukibana @Yili and @gayzone for Moonbyul, @Lovely_Cornchips for Wheein and @Yachii for Hwasa as well as everyone else who has helped me with my other sets and traded with me so I had the cards for it. :sanapray: A shoutout for @Reo as well who tried hard to snag me one for a deal we have :haylul:



Onto the topic of what I am going for now is going to be back to Oh My Girl however I know some people haven't had the most fortunate luck during the event and are having troule to get any of their faves so I will be trading my Jisoo and Key for two normal cards once the event is over so I can give them to someone who would appreciate them and I wish good luck to all of you :maheart:

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on this beautiful Valentines set!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Would you still give me 2 cards for other VC cards u would want for other trades or sth :susPepe:
Yeah i'll still do that deal for you as you tried hard to make something work so it's the least I can do :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Congratz, even tho this means I'll probably be unable to finish my set
:pepecry2:
Well there's always a chance you'll get lucky and Moonbyul and Wheein will get pulled
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread