- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,453
- Reactions Received
- 41,078
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 240,070
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
NCT's rare set was the one which seriously give me a headache cuz I couldn't finish it for a long time because of 1(!) card - Jeno.
Thanks to @Nina ><> all the NCT dudes are together and I can worry about other sets now.
If Cards Team decide to add Lucas back, I want it for free cuz my sufferings.
Thanks to: @Soogi @Exi @badcrookshanks @Vikki
Thanks to: @Magician @brekker @LoveYooShaSha @badcrookshanks @Juniverse @eclipsoul @Yachii @Nina ><>
Thanks to: @OnlyCalB
Thanks to: @badcrookshanks @OnlyCalB @Exi @Yachii
And big thanks to Cards Team.
Thanks to @Nina ><> all the NCT dudes are together and I can worry about other sets now.
If Cards Team decide to add Lucas back, I want it for free cuz my sufferings.
Thanks to: @Soogi @Exi @badcrookshanks @Vikki
Thanks to: @Magician @brekker @LoveYooShaSha @badcrookshanks @Juniverse @eclipsoul @Yachii @Nina ><>
Thanks to: @OnlyCalB
Thanks to: @badcrookshanks @OnlyCalB @Exi @Yachii
And big thanks to Cards Team.