- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,670
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
But also congratulations!!YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME
Well worked as intended thenI was shook for a second but still congrats![]()
Well I am not far off completing the actual Oh My Girl set but I still need at least Jiho who hasn't been pulledYOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME
fuck I'm not going to get to give you an oh my girl card am I?Well I am not far off completing the actual Oh My Girl set but I still need at least Jiho who hasn't been pulled![]()
Possibly not unless you're the one to pull Jiho however I haven't actually used any of the debts I got before they were released so for anyone who didn't get me Oh My Girl which is everyone so far then I will take most of either aespa, AOA, Apink, CLC, fromis_9, Kara or Taeyeon as the backup.fuck I'm not going to get to give you an oh my girl card am I?
Well I wouldn't mind the sub-unit in theory as you could put almost any combination of Oh My Girl together and it'd be powerful however WM uses them pretty strangely but couldn't miss the opportunity to use it as baitI thot you werent thrilled about the Banhana sub-unit.LOL.
Certainly fooled me, as i thot jiho was pulled/rerolled while i was sleeping n i hvnt chkd the cards list availability as its such a time sink to do so since id chk so many cards. Lmao.Well I wouldn't mind the sub-unit in theory as you could put almost any combination of Oh My Girl together and it'd be powerful however WM uses them pretty strangely but couldn't miss the opportunity to use it as bait![]()
I wish but only got another Binnie as an option in a reroll and someone pulled another ArinCertainly fooled me, as i thot jiho was pulled/rerolled while i was sleeping n i hvnt chkd the cards list availability as its such a time sink to do so since id chk so many cards. Lmao.
I need to find out this new owner of Arin card's bias or at least not make her/him skittish. Since Arin's not a priority to me rn, i can let ozy or kari or just leave her card with its owner until im more sure wat to do. Or i could change my mind n overwhelm their profile after i psyche myself up in a few hrs.I wish but only got another Binnie as an option in a reroll and someone pulled another Arin
Their about says they're a Stray Kids stan from a quick browseI need to find out this new owner of Arin card's bias or at least not make her/him skittish. Since Arin's not a priority to me rn, i can let ozy or kari or just leave her card with its owner until im more sure wat to do. Or i could change my mind n overwhelm their profile after i psyche myself up in a few hrs.![]()
![]()