Found Completed Wonho ^^ (2 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congrats! :pepeheart:
But Li, if you needed that Wonho card you should have asked me, I had it for such a long time :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on Wonho! Pleased I could be of some assistance.
:jenniesmug: :pandahappy:

Congrats! :pepeheart:
But Li, if you needed that Wonho card you should have asked me, I had it for such a long time :sanapray:
Technically the Wonho 1 you gave me recently is the one I offered to Navinci. So you kinda played a part tbh.
:pikahappy:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congrats on Wonho! Pleased I could be of some assistance.
:jenniesmug: :pandahappy:



Technically the Wonho 1 you gave me recently is the one I offered to Navinci. So you kinda played a part tbh.
:pikahappy:
I didn't know she wanted it :lisalaugh: I'm glad you helped her to complete it :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completig Wonho, Navinci.
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread