- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
And instead you just leave my profile to be lonely and emptyI was going to write a message on your profile about it but I got shy![]()
Needs x10000 more emojis♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥👑👑👑👑👑👑💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
I am a comedian??? Fine, if you feed me peanuts I will be your dancing monkey. But they have they be organic@Jimimis you are one of the funniest people I’ve ever met but you can act so serious at timesstill love your comedy tho x
Your layout is Cute like him![]()
True. I was in a hurry 😍 blinded by love 😎Needs x10000 more emojis
Summer is almost overI like it! It has a nice summer vibe to it