Appreciation COMPLIMENT YOUR FAVOURITE GRAPHIC MASTERS ON HERE. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you know who is amazing?
@SHlNEE because I still can´t believe that she is not a professional. she is really good at cutting the images and making them look like they really belong in the picture, mingling the colours so well.
@bulletproof is obviously a professional and it shows. working with various layers and different colouring, I like her colouring, it´s bring and clear.

now, these two come to my head but please state more and let´s show some love and support to our graphics team ♥
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
also a huge apology that this is short and dumb, I need to prepare some work-related stuff and was trying to write something quickly. I should have added that I admire EVERYONE who tries, who works hard. even more so when they are amateurs ♥
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@SHlNEE is really amazing, I agree :sanapray:
@bulletproof too, it's easy to tell you have a lot of practice and experience
@Jimin too, she deactivated but her work is really beautiful as well Also easy to tell she has a lot of experience
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
you know who is amazing?
@SHlNEE because I still can´t believe that she is not a professional. she is really good at cutting the images and making them look like they really belong in the picture, mingling the colours so well.
@bulletproof is obviously a professional and it shows. working with various layers and different colouring, I like her colouring, it´s bring and clear.

now, these two come to my head but please state more and let´s show some love and support to our graphics team ♥
@SHlNEE is really amazing, I agree :sanapray:
@bulletproof too, it's easy to tell you have a lot of practice and experience
@Jimin too, she deactivated but her work is really beautiful as well Also easy to tell she has a lot of experience
awww thank you so much for mentioning me :maheart: :maheart: makes me blush :sakUwu:

I want to appreciate all graphics team members, aka @Vikki, @maruberry and @Jimin . Each of them has a beautiful style and work hard.
Also, I really like @SHlNEE's style, a lot of attention to details
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
@brekker @Yili @Vikki @bulletproof
Thank you guys for the love and appreciation
Means a lot and especially in this difficult time im going through right now with my dog and other personal stuff... You guys being so sweet and kind keeps me smiling a little and i can use that
Or else most of the time i be looking sad or worried or slightly depressed
Your words enable me to keep hope for this life often :llama_blush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread