CONFESSION TIME’ (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Back when I was a baby army, JiKook was the first ship I heard of, and I Immediately shipped them. I didn’t understand shipping properly at first, and I thought that people actually thought they were dating 🤡🤦

Another confession is when I shipped VMin(Nov last year) I became immature abt shipping. I hated (strong word ik but honestly,I DID) Taekook. Bc they were the most popular ship and people were always saying they were the most ‘real’ ship. Even if they were simply sitting beside each other I’d get annoyed. I couldn’t look at anything Taekook, bc I wanted VMin to be the “real ship”. I Also got smug when people said VMin were soulmates (and didn’t mention Taekook were)
I stopped shipping in general ages ago, but I roll my eyes at how immature I was abt it then.
:maheart:
NOTE: I never hated V and Jk themselves at that time; I just disliked the ship

Now tell me your confessions that you’re ashamed or embarrassed abtʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Back when I was a baby army, JiKook was the first ship I heard of, and I Immediately shipped them. I didn’t understand shipping properly at first, and I thought that people actually thought they were dating 🤡🤦

Another confession is when I shipped VMin(Nov last year) I became immature abt shipping. I hated (strong word ik but honestly,I DID) Taekook. Bc they were the most popular ship and people were always saying they were the most ‘real’ ship. Even if they were simply sitting beside each other I’d get annoyed. I couldn’t look at anything Taekook, bc I wanted VMin to be the “real ship”. I Also got smug when people said VMin were soulmates (and didn’t mention Taekook were)
I stopped shipping in general ages ago, but I roll my eyes at how immature I was abt it then.
:maheart:
NOTE: I never hated V and Jk themselves at that time; I just disliked the ship

Now tell me your confessions that you’re ashamed or embarrassed abtʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Jikook is superior :queen:

jk :wimwim:

or not :joysip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
When I first saw Soshi's Gee, I thought Sica was Taeng for some reason :jisoosmh:
Also, before that, I kinda thought Gee was a serie, not a song :wimwim:

I discovered BTS because my friend was a huge VIP, but I couldn't remember the name of the group, just that it started with "B", so I googled kpop boy groups with the first letter "B" in their name and found BTS (BST came out recently at that time) LOL
Best mistake ever:maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
When I first saw Soshi's Gee, I thought Sica was Taeng for some reason :jisoosmh:
Also, before that, I kinda thought Gee was a serie, not a song :wimwim:

I discovered BTS because my friend was a huge VIP, but I couldn't remember the name of the group, just that it started with "B", so I googled kpop boy groups with the first letter "B" in their name and found BTS (BST came out recently at that time) LOL
Best mistake ever:maheart:
I don’t blame you Gee does sound like a tv show 🤣
Haha I died at that BTS story bc I became an army by chance as well
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t blame you Gee does sound like a tv show 🤣
Haha I died at that BTS story bc I became an army by chance as well
Yeah, like Glee :jisoosmh:
How did you become an Army, if you don't mind telling me? ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, like Glee :jisoosmh:
How did you become an Army, if you don't mind telling me? ^^
I became one after ON randomly appeared on my YT homepage. I knew them but had no interest. I may not be here talking to you if I hadn’t clicked on the video 😁
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I became one after ON randomly appeared on my YT homepage. I knew them but had no interest. I may not be here talking to you if I hadn’t clicked on the video 😁
:sakUwu:
Thank God you clicked on that video :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know 😊😊 me too XD
Could I ask do you just listen to kpop or other genres too?
I listen to a lot of everything tbh :wimwim:
I had a trap phase, but I feel like I'm over it :ilovebread: I generally like to listen to R&B and EDM ^^

Also, have you heard of Måneskin? They are quite big in Europe rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I listen to a lot of everything tbh :wimwim:
I had a trap phase, but I feel like I'm over it :ilovebread: I generally like to listen to R&B and EDM ^^

Also, have you heard of Måneskin? They are quite big in Europe rn
Cool 😎 bc 93% of what I listen to is kpop 😂 the rest is Random
Yeah I have heard of Måneskin I like their Eurovision song :)
Do you mind me asking where r u from? If yu don’t want to say the country then can you just say the continent? 🙂
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Cool 😎 bc 93% of what I listen to is kpop 😂 the rest is Random
Yeah I have heard of Måneskin I like their Eurovision song :)
Do you mind me asking where r u from? If yu don’t want to say the country then can you just say the continent? 🙂
It's okay haha, I mostly listen to kpop atm as well :wimwim:
Yay, I'm a huge fan of Eurovision! But I've been listening to them before they won :maheart:

I'm from Croatia, it's in Southeast Europe on the Adriatic Sea ^^ Wbu?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
It's okay haha, I mostly listen to kpop atm as well :wimwim:
Yay, I'm a huge fan of Eurovision! But I've been listening to them before they won :maheart:

I'm from Croatia, it's in Southeast Europe on the Adriatic Sea ^^ Wbu?
Ayy im European too. 🇮🇪
:wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread