News [CONFIRMED] LEE HI signs with AOMG. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes! I love when I see artists who leave big companies (especially YG!) find another good company to go to. A lot of the time, you see these big name people go to nugu companies and then their careers die...
I'm not that familiar with AOMG but it seems like a competent company. I hope they can take care of her as YGE couldn't
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not that familiar with AOMG but it seems like a competent company. I hope they can take care of her as YGE couldn't
AOMG is one of the top hip hop & rnb companies in Korea, certainly the most famous among non-Koreans. I think it’s a great fit for her. It’s a non mainstream pop company but still has relevance to that far reaching kpop audience, excellent.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
So does this mean people will stop complaining
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So does this mean people will stop complaining
Well, kpop fans will never stop complaining but in Lee Hi's case there were valid reasons to do it, so at least we don't have anything to complain at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well, kpop fans will never stop complaining but in Lee Hi's there were valid reasons to do it, so at least we don't have anything to complain at the moment.
yes but they can do it out of my vicinity so I don’t need to hear about a girl
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I predicted this like a few months ago tho I was just speculating and it was far fetched.
YAAAASSS
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AOMG is perfect for her. Already looking forward to a Elo and Lee Hi collab
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread