E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 February 2019 #1 I really hope it's true. I need 'love you like crazy' asap Update; I'M SO HAPPY Last edited: 25 February 2019 Reactions: RandAlThor, feepit, Elliah and 13 others
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 25 February 2019 #2 TOO MUCH IS HAPPENING IN MARCH AGGHHH Reactions: RandAlThor, Darkyoda47, yeji and 9 others
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2019 #3 ooh, i really really hope so. Reactions: RandAlThor, Darkyoda47, yeji and 8 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 25 February 2019 #4 BUT NO SUNNY DEBUT :(((((( Jk I'm glad the best soloist in kpop (kinda) is coming back