- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,061
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Many of you might have guessed that I am a StayC fan and I might have really taken a liking to their latest come back Teddy Bear. This wasn't a case of "O, that's great." "Nice song", it was more along the lines of "OMFG, thats incredible!" The song is up my alley as far as cute and happy. I'm a huge fan of cute and happy, hence of love of Yena, Weeekly, Twice, etc. This song actually pushed Apink from the stop slot and StayC in to it. Something I would have thought was impossible.But the absolute love I instantly felt for this song has made me question why I fell in love so fast. After several weeks of contemplation it dawned on me finally. Long ago I had a similar feeling from an Apink song. Bubibu reminded me what pure unadulterated happiness felt like. This song gives me that feeling all over again. Do you guys ever self analyze like that and what was it about and what conclusion did you come to?